Product descriptionCC-100XP is a computerized projector to present charts to patients. The high-resolution 21.5-inch LCD monitor ensures clear and bright chart display and provides 100% image separation through circular polarization.
All of the most commonly used visual acuity tests, binocular tests, color vision and contrast sensitivity tests can be performed with CC-100XP.
Thanks to its design, CC-100XP can be integrated with the other Topcon refraction systems. It can be operated by the Topcon CV-5000 automated phoropter or by a remote controller. The CV-tablet can be used as well.
Hardware specificationsDisplay: 21.5-inch TFT LCD panel, Full HD, with circular polarization
Testing distance: 2.9-6.1 m, adjustable in steps of 20 cm
Connectivity: remote controller, Wi-Fi, LAN
Viewing area (WxD): 476x268 mm
Image separation: through circular polarization
Maddox test: white Maddox LED light source
- All the main visual acuity charts included with random function and masking
- Binocular tests with image separation
- Spatial frequency contrast sensitivity test
- Pseudo-isochromatic color vision test
- MKH test sequence according to Haase
- Fixation images and videos