Product descriptionCC-100 is a computerized projector to present charts to patients. The high resolution 21.5-inch LCD monitor ensures clear and bright chart display and provides image separation through red and green filters. All of the most commonly used visual acuity tests can be performed with the CC-100, ranging from Letters, Tumbling E, Landolt C, Schober test, ETDRS, and Numbers, as well as three different Children’s charts.
Thanks to its design, CC-100 can be integrated with the other Topcon refraction systems.
It can be operated by the Topcon CV-5000 automated phoropter or by a remote controller. The CV-tablet can be used as well.
Hardware specificationsDisplay: 21.5-inch TFT LCD panel, Full HD
Testing distance: 2.9-6.1 m, adjustable in steps of 20 cm
Connectivity: remote controller, Wi-Fi, LAN
Viewing area (WxD): 476x268 mm
Image separation: through red/green filters
Maddox test: white Maddox LED light source
- All the main visual acuity charts included with random function and masking
- Binocular tests with image separation through red/green filters
- Spatial frequency contrast sensitivity test
- Pseudo-isochromatic color vision test
- MKH test sequence according to Haase
- Fixation images and videos