Product descriptionWith a 5-slide capacity, D-Sight is a unique slide scanner for digital pathology allowing fast, flexible and reliable acquisition, navigation, analysis, archiving and transfer of high quality digital images.
Its automatic revolving system offers a choice of 7 different objectives for a wide range of selectable magnifications. Moreover, using the image multipreview the user can select and edit any area of interest; acquisition of specific macrosections is supported, as well.
The digital microscope allows real-time slide browsing and workflow control from remote workstations. remote unlimited access to acquired images and password-protected access to individual files and working environments is guaranteed by its dedicated Web application.
Furthermore, the user can choose different customized hardware profiles for the acquisition of H&E, IHC, hematology, cytology slides etc.
D-Sight includes dedicated analysis modules (membranes, nuclei) for tumor analysis with standardized and reproducible evaluation methods.
The TMA module is also fully integrated and permits the evaluation and scoring of several hundred samples on a single slide. D-Sight is also equipped with a dedicated joystick – ENJOY – designed for both right and left hand use and allowing to navigate and manage images in the same way as a traditional microscope.
4x, 10x, 20x, 40x
Few minutes to perform a complete slide scan at 20x
- Complete database management
- Automated host interface
- Automated scanning procedure
- Digital microscope (slide viewing in live mode)
- Remote digital microscope
- Quantitative image analysis for digital pathology
- Web interface for remote reviewing of digitized slides and sharing (e.g., telepathology services, second opinions, online meetings) (optional)
- Membrane, nucleus and TMA analysis modules (optional)