Product descriptionZenit G Sight is a high-performance automated system for the scanning and interpretation of immunofluorescence slides in autoimmune diagnostics.
Zenit G Sight performs:
- fully automated image acquisition of cell- or tissue-based immunofluorescence (IIF) tests with an autofocus process that avoids the need for additional counterstaining
- semi-quantitative analysis and intelligent pattern recognition for ANA HEp-2 assays, performed on up to 13 digital tiles
- digitization for other IIF substrates
Moreover, Zenit G Sight has a relative specificity of 98.9% and a reproducibility CV of 1.99% (from: Bizzaro N et al (2013) automated antinuclear immunofluorescence antibody screening: a comparative study of six computer-aided diagnostic systems. autoimmunity reviews).
This compact benchtop system includes:
- an advanced automated fluorescence microscope with a highly focused LED light source
- a motorized scanning stage for substrate slides
- a highly sensitive CCD camera
- a cutting-edge software that manages and controls the entire workflow, assuring excellent image capture and processing, fully automated analysis of immunofluorescence signals and efficient data storage and management
The system can detect positive/negative samples, measure fluorescence intensity and evaluate and classify the main fluorescence patterns generated by ANA detection on HEp-2 cells.
Zenit G Sight (with an 8-slide capacity) is perfect for daily routines with large sample numbers, maximizing efficiency and optimizing human resources.
Exclusively distributed in Europe by
Less than 1 minute up to 4 minutes per well
8 IIF/AMiDot slides
- Complete database management
- Automated LIS interface
- Automated scanning procedure
- Positive/negative detection
- Pattern recognition
- Automated image acquisition of tissue sections
- Online remote access and file sharing