Product descriptionZenit G Sight for Zenit AMiDot is an automated reader of pre-designed microdot arrays for the detection, identification, and quantification of autoantibodies in human sera for a panel of autoimmune diseases.
It is the only existing instrument that can read both IFF and AMiDot slides combining the high screening efficiency of Zenit G Sight with microarray technology.
This compact benchtop system includes:
- an advanced automated fluorescence microscope with a highly focused LED light source
- a motorized scanning stage for substrate slides
- a highly sensitive CCD camera
- cutting-edge software that manages and controls the entire workflow, assuring excellent image capture and processing, fully automated analysis of immunofluorescence signals and efficient data storage and management
The system can detect positive/negative samples, measure fluorescence intensity and evaluate and classify the main fluorescence patterns generated by ANA detection on HEp-2 cells. Moreover, system flexibility allows screening for ANA antibodies with IIF, in compliance with the main international guidelines, and characterizing samples with multi-test microarrays that can test up to 24 different parameters in a single session.
With an 8-slide capacity, Zenit G Sight for Zenit AMiDot is perfect for the routines with large sample numbers, maximizing efficiency and optimizing human resources.
Exclusively distributed in Europe by
Less than 1 minute up to 4 minutes per well
8 IIF/AMiDot slides
- Complete database management
- Automated LIS interface
- Automated scanning procedure
- Positive/negative detection
- Pattern recognition
- Automated image acquisition of tissue sections
- Online remote access and file sharing